Back into the Sea game
Ah, its been a while since I've posted here. I took a bit of time off, and I've come up with a pretty good plan for what I want to accomplish in the next couple of months.
With summer of course, it's time to evaluate your overall health, and of course, cardio is an important aspect. Now you all know I hate treadmills and ellipticals and all that shit, so that's out of the question. Boxing training, however, is a pretty big thing of mine, so I've been doing that quite a bit. Sometimes my buddy Morgan trains with me, he's pretty hardcore, but a lot of the time it's me, the heavy bag and the speed bag. I also shoot some hoops every once in a while, since I got moved.
We're getting into the heavy sailing schedule, so workouts will probably be weekends and sometimes on ship. I'm almost done my training, so once that's out of the way, there's more time to train on ship. I havent felt totally back into the weight game yet, I think it's probably due to the sea time. It's hard to really get into it when youre always away. But I'm trying to make it all work.
With summer of course, it's time to evaluate your overall health, and of course, cardio is an important aspect. Now you all know I hate treadmills and ellipticals and all that shit, so that's out of the question. Boxing training, however, is a pretty big thing of mine, so I've been doing that quite a bit. Sometimes my buddy Morgan trains with me, he's pretty hardcore, but a lot of the time it's me, the heavy bag and the speed bag. I also shoot some hoops every once in a while, since I got moved.
We're getting into the heavy sailing schedule, so workouts will probably be weekends and sometimes on ship. I'm almost done my training, so once that's out of the way, there's more time to train on ship. I havent felt totally back into the weight game yet, I think it's probably due to the sea time. It's hard to really get into it when youre always away. But I'm trying to make it all work.
Labels: Sailing


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home