Training 4 life.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Lifting while sailing

So, as most of you know, right now we're in our sailing period. So that means that 5 days of the week, I am at sea. I have 2 evenings plus the 2 weekend days ashore, so that means that I have to lift at least 1 day at sea. I try to save my heavy days for when we're alongside, and the arm days are at sea. It just doesnt make sense to lift heavy at sea when for 1. I cant due to the lack of weight, 2. I dont want to get even more seasick. 3. Im tired enough at sea.

You could try out this approach on land by saving your heavy days for a few days a week, and then going light during the week, but if you dont have to do it, then take advantage of the fact that you never have to compromise. It would shock your system though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home