Training 4 life.

Friday, January 26, 2007

A different kind of Coquitlam AC workout

Well, not entirely. It has been a long, looong time since I trained anything but shoulders or arms at the AC, except for maybe a chest workout here and there. So yeah, that gym is pretty useless when it comes to training large bodyparts for me. Today I'm going there to do some reverse grip benches for my tris and maybe throw down on the military press as usual, although the weight is getting kind of boring. Maybe I'll just do some smith machine presses back out here on saturday or something.

The coquitlam AC workout for triceps gets the benefit of a spotter, and a spotter is absolutely necessary when performing reverse grip benches. I'm always worried my grip will slip and my face will be a crater. I dont get to do them all that often, so the weight won't be crazy intense, although it will probably be in the upper 200 or even 300. Maybe more. I havent done them so we'll have to see.

Superset some tricep extensions with the military presses maybe. We'll see whats up.

Out from Surrey.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home