Fire academy training...running begins
So I've been neglecting blogging this month I guess, I've been spending a lot of time on facebook since I've been home. Rugby has started again too, so that's all good. Lifting is still pretty good, however, it's going to be more of a 3-4 times a week thing.
The physical for fire academy is in 5 weeks, so I need to really pick up with my running. I'm talking about going running almost every day if I can. Doing lots of pushups and situps to try and increase my totals to crazy numbers. So basically, I'm not going to try and neglect lifting heavy weight, I'm just going to run every morning or afternoon if I can. It helps going down to discovery because I can run around Brockton Oval on my lunch break. So we'll see what happens. 5 weeks. I'm pretty pumped.
Out from Surrey.
The physical for fire academy is in 5 weeks, so I need to really pick up with my running. I'm talking about going running almost every day if I can. Doing lots of pushups and situps to try and increase my totals to crazy numbers. So basically, I'm not going to try and neglect lifting heavy weight, I'm just going to run every morning or afternoon if I can. It helps going down to discovery because I can run around Brockton Oval on my lunch break. So we'll see what happens. 5 weeks. I'm pretty pumped.
Out from Surrey.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home