A quick and crazy leg workout
I had about 40 mins, end and finish to fry my legs. I was back home, growing up home, in Poco, so of course I had to do it old school and go to Poco World Gym. At 5:10 on a saturday afternoon. Nobody was there, of course. But I still got the work done. Since, for no reason at all, both squat racks were busy (some guy was doing actual squats, the other guy was doing cleans with just the bar, and then squat guy switched to curling the bar) I had to make do with what I had.
I started, of course, with leg extensions, whole stack for 12-16 warmup reps. 2-3 sets, hoping to get some squats in. Since Esquimalt and Surrey dont have hack squats, I decided to get in some reverse hack squats. 3-4 sets, 8-10 reps, putting so many plates on that it couldnt hold anymore. Next was leg presses, 3-4 sets, tight form, 8-10 reps. All of these were done with short rest periods. I'd say, maybe 30-45 seconds of rest, occasionally 1 min. But I blazed through these.
After that, one set of walking lunges, stopped because the clamp was shit and the plate was about to fall off. To polish it off, more leg extensions with 10-15 seconds of rest in between sets. Butta Bing, Butta Bang, Butta boom, it's all done.
Exit legs in agony.
Out From Esquimalt.
I started, of course, with leg extensions, whole stack for 12-16 warmup reps. 2-3 sets, hoping to get some squats in. Since Esquimalt and Surrey dont have hack squats, I decided to get in some reverse hack squats. 3-4 sets, 8-10 reps, putting so many plates on that it couldnt hold anymore. Next was leg presses, 3-4 sets, tight form, 8-10 reps. All of these were done with short rest periods. I'd say, maybe 30-45 seconds of rest, occasionally 1 min. But I blazed through these.
After that, one set of walking lunges, stopped because the clamp was shit and the plate was about to fall off. To polish it off, more leg extensions with 10-15 seconds of rest in between sets. Butta Bing, Butta Bang, Butta boom, it's all done.
Exit legs in agony.
Out From Esquimalt.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home